This is the weekly report for AOS, range from 2021-04-12 to 2021-04-16.
This week we started design review. https://www.figma.com/file/tZBW1fMDLlcdFpaHJYih9B.
And we pre-released: v0.2.0.
In this pre-release we:
This week we fixed code generation by Increase stablility of generated code (#526)
And add UnimplementedStub to have forward compatible implementations #524, in which we introduced a breaking change by
So we will make sure all service implement it after we realease go-storage v3.5.0 in next weeks. Roadmap
We implement Create API for all services:
This week we released: v1.1.0
In this release we:
pingcap/dumpling is a fast, easy-to-use tool written by Go for dumping data from the database(MySQL, TiDB...) to local/cloud(S3, GCP...) in multifarious formats(SQL, CSV...).
dumpling's community has approved the proposal: Use aos-dev/go-storage to replace storage.ExternalStorage at 04/15's meeting
To meet the needs of dumpling's community, we will be focusing on the following:
- More Multipart support for services
- Server Side Encryption Support
- Dumpling use s3/gce SSE to encrypt backup data
- More test coverage: Our integration tests have to increase coverage, including the multipart upload logic which are mainly using.
- Performance: It is expected that the performance degradation is not more than 10% after the migration is complete, and we must ensure that our abstraction overhead is in a reasonable limit.
QingStor/qsftpd is a FTP server that persists all data to QingStor Object Storage.
It will adopt go-storage and transfer to AOS org.
Welcome new hands on board!